Serves 2 – Ingredients
- 2 Skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 small tomato, sliced 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 or 2 large leaves Romano lettuce
- Coconut Oil
- 1/3-1/2 cup plain, active-culture yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil1 cup fresh basil leaves shredded
- pinch of sea salt
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the chicken strips and oregano. Cook the chicken thoroughly, then set aside.
- Put the pine nuts/walnuts and the garlic into the food processor or blender until finely minced. Add the olive oil and pulse several times. Add in the basil, yoghurt, and salt. Pulse until thoroughly mixed.
3. Lay the lettuce leaf flat on a plate. Spread the whole of the leaf with the dressing and then assemble your chicken and tomato slices. Wrap, secure with a toothpick and serve.