- Health Food Guide Magazine 6 month subscription £14.97 – I love this monthly magazine. It is full of healthy nutritious recipes which are beautifully designed with the 40+ woman in mind. There are always interesting articles about health, fitness and mindfulness. Every month there is a new 7 day eating plan which is based on 1500 kcals per day. Very motivating. CLICK HERE
2. The 4 Pillar Plan – £11.74 This book has condensed some of the most up-to-date and relevant research in the area of lifestyle and healthy living. It is packed full of ideas and tips and is easy to understand, fun and inspiring. The author is a GP and has a wealth of knowledge on all wellness topics.
I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to live a healthy life, anyone with illnesses such as diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, stroke, heart attacks. Anyone wanting to lose weight and feel better. And if you already have this book, he also has one called The Stress Solution (£10) and a new one coming out on 27th Dec called Feel Better in 5 (£8.47).
3. Mirafit 15mm Extra Thick Exercise Floor Mat – Many women in my pilates classes ask me where they can purchase a good pilates mat from. Amazon has this one from MIRA for a great price of just £9.97. It’s 15mm thick, and feels great on your spine. They come in a lovely range of colours. A great choice for a low cost Christmas gift.
4. The Calm App Annual Subscription – Calm is an app which provides a new daily guided 10 minute meditation each day. The annual sub is £59 for the year, however you can try it first for free for 30 days. Find out more about meditation and its benefits here.
5. The Hog (£20) and the Bender Ball (£7) – These are a couple of the pilates props we use in our classes every week. I now have them for you to purchase as I know these two pieces of equipment will ease your aches and pains as well as improve your flexibility and strength in your body. Please email me at [email protected] to order one for delivery in the New Year.