1. Book – Paleo Primer by Keris Marseden – this book is both informative and has excellent easy to do recipes for the cleanest eating ready to hit all your New Year goals. £14.99 GET IT HERE
2. Spiralizer – these are a must have kitchen gadget for 2016. Make courgetti (spaghetti style courgette), spaghetti style cucumber and carrot to help replace the carbs for veggies instead. £12.85 BUY ONE HERE
3. ALIVE The 7 Day Detox – Start 2016 with a big clean eating boost. This is a brand new online delivered 7 day detox with YOU in mind. (Discounted price £15 for a limited period) MORE INFO
Everyday I will post into a private facebook group, what to eat and a video of the exercise you should do and a motivational video. You can view and look at all of this stuff as and when you like. People will post photos of what they are eating, chat and discuss motivational tactics etc. It works really well, it’s like a virtual class with people from all over the world doing the same diet and exercise over a period of 7 days. At the end of the 7 days, I will give guidelines on how to continue to maintain your weight loss.
4. Relaxing Back massage or Reflexology – I highly recommend Calmer Life Therapy’s to help you to relax your way into January. Get your vouchers from £20-£40 from Dawn. CLICK HERE
5. Boudoir Photo shoot – This, I found, was so much more than ‘just and photoshoot’ Amanda knows how to capture the most inner beauty in any woman. Hair and make-up is wonderful in itself, and the finished photos where tasteful, classic and truly works of art. I definitely recommend this for any woman. Loved it – more of an experience than a photoshoot. Email Amanda for prices www.amandamcconnellphotography.co.uk