- Full up-to-date pricing details for all classes run by Alive Fitness
5 consecutive Pilates classes £42.50
Drop in Pilates Session £10
Project You Body Review 1-2-1 £25
Meno Fit At Home with Susan online program £22 per month
- *All prices may be liable to change from time to time at the discretion of Alive Fitness
About Alive Fitness Classes in General
- Classes will always start promptly at the advertised time, so please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time for booking-in especially if you are a new member.
- On the rare occasion that you may happen to arrive a little late, however, please wait outside the hall until there is a suitable break in the music so as not to disrupt the other members of the class mid-track/exercise, and then enter quietly, ready to workout, having made sure that you have warmed up properly before entering the room, and then join in with the rest of the class at a suitable point. The warmup is the most important part of the class and if that is missed it could render any insurance invalid should injury occur directly or indirectly as a result of not having warmed up sufficiently.
- If you feel at all ill in any way before a class, please do not come to class
- Book your block of classes with Susan just before the class starts. We now only take debit or credit cards.
- All blocks of 5 classes are consecutive in line with our class timetable, if you miss a week there will be no transferring of that missed week.
- Booking a 5 class block ensure that you purchase that space in the class. This space will be yours for the whole 5 weeks.
- If you wish to continue to ‘save your space’ you will need to make sure you book the 5 class pass.
- You do not need to text/email me to cancel a class if you have paid for a 5 class block.
- If you choose to pay for the £10 for a drop in class, you run the risk of not accessing space in busy classes. People who have purchased a Block of 5 will take priority over those that choose to drop in.
- The maximum numbers per class are designed for effective, safe and proper teaching, and Alive Fitness is not prepared to compromise the safety of the members who have pre-booked by exceeding them.
- Please also note that if you do NOT book in advance you may possibly run the risk of being turned away at the door, since some venues are very tight for space.
- Alive Fitness may occasionally have to take a class off the schedule if it is deemed to be financially or otherwise unviable. In this case we will always try and let you know of any class changes by email or text if we have your details, or via the Facebook Page and Facebook Group.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear to class, and it is also advisable to bring water with you to rehydrate during the session.
- Please do take a break whenever you would like to during the class.
- If you feel unwell in any way or at any time during the class, please stop, sit down, have a drink and take a break until you feel that you can join in again.
- Take the class at your own pace – it is your class, do not compare yourselves to others, Pilates is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy it!
PARQ – Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
- Alive Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- New members MUST complete a PARQ (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) so that classes can be tailored to every individual when they set up their account with Alive Fitness. These should be renewed at least once a year, or kept up to date whenever there are any changes to the original PARQ, or any new contraindications to exercising with Alive Fitness. It is your responsibility to keep the information up to date and relevant and you can easily do this by asking Susan for a new ParQ to complete in the class.
- Should anything change after you have completed the PARQ, which may impact your ability to attend any of Alive Fitness classes, or would contravene any of our general Terms and Conditions, such as pregnancy, or a recent operation, etc., it is your responsibility to let us know by logging into your account and making the necessary changes, or by letting Alive Fitness know by any other means available to you. If we do not know of any new conditions, and/or you continue to come to class with the new conditions, neither Alive Fitness, nor any of its representatives can be held responsible for any liability whatsoever, should anything untoward happen to you during a session.
- Please provide Alive Fitness with your email address and mobile telephone number on the PARQ at the very minimum. These will only ever be used to contact you regarding any changes/cancellations about the classes, or any information about new classes that might run which may be of interest to you, and they will never be disclosed to any third party.
Pre-Recorded Classes/Livestream Classes
- At Home with Susan video library are also governed by all of the same Terms and Conditions herein.
- By accessing any pre-recorded videos/livestream classes whatsoever, offered by Alive Fitness on any platform at all, you are deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions.
- All videos made by Alive Fitness and/or members remain private and belong to Alive Fitness/Susan Booth – Copyright © 2022 Alive Fitness/Susan Booth All Rights Reserved – and must not be copied, downloaded, sold or redistributed by a third party, nor may any passwords issued be disclosed to anyone else whatsoever.
Special Offers and Discounts
- Alive Fitness may have special offers and discounts running from time to time, such as discounted (or even Free) Class Passes, or further discounted Class Passes, etc. Due to the loss-leader nature of most of these, no refunds will be given under any circumstances, at any time for them, so please consider carefully before purchasing.
Class Cancellation/Changes/Closures by Alive Fitness
- Should a class ever need to be cancelled or changed at short notice due to illness, injury or personal or other reasons, Alive Fitness will endeavour to contact each and every one of you to let you know as early as possible. This will be done by email and text or Whatsapp for those of you for whom we have those details, and we will also post details on the Facebook page, and on the Facebook group.
- Any classes booked and paid for in advance under these circumstances will be refunded in full – either by a Class Credit.
- It is your responsibility to let Alive Fitness have a point of contact so that you can be kept informed of any sudden cancellations/changes: there is space for email address/telephone number on the PARQ you complete when you join for the first time, so please fill these details in accurately.
- Alive Fitness may occasionally have to take a class off the schedule if it is deemed to be financially or otherwise unviable. In this case we will always try and let you know of any class changes by email or text if we have your details, or via the Facebook Page and the Facebook Group.
- For scheduled class closures (bank holidays/summer or Christmas holidays/special events, etc.) Alive Fitness regularly posts updates on the Facebook pages and in emails and texts (providing we have your details), together with announcements at the start of class, giving plenty of notice.
- Alive Fitness has full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Alive Fitness is insured to teach people from 16yrs old.
- 14-16 year old young people can attend classes, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is required to take the class alongside them.
- Alive Fitness will NOT teach young people under 14 years of age.
- Alive Fitness will NOT teach pregnant ladies unless they have a signed letter from their GP to say that they are fit and able to take Alive Fitness classes during the duration of their pregnancy. Once your baby is born, you may come back to any type of class after your 6-week post-natal check, or 12 weeks in the case of a Caesarean section birth, providing you have been cleared to do so by your Doctor.
- Alive Fitness, its officers and staff accept no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, property or injury, illness or death sustained through taking part in any of its/their activities/classes/courses unless caused by its/their own negligence.
- Participants recognise that their body’s reaction to physical activity is not totally predictable.
- Participants confirm that the information entered into the PARQ form is fully accurate at the time of completion and they are bound to update it on a regular basis, should information need to be changed at any time.
- Participants confirm that should they develop any injury or condition that affects their ability to exercise, they will inform Alive Fitness and stop exercising if necessary.
- Participants take full responsibility for monitoring their own physical condition.
- Participants understand that Alive Fitness, its officers and staff reserve the right to suggest they do not participate in activity until discussion with a medical practitioner has taken place and that in some cases, a letter confirming fitness to participate could be required.
- Participants recognise that Alive Fitness’ classes require physical exertion that may be strenuous at times and may cause physical injury.
- Participants are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in taking part in any class run by Alive Fitness.
- Participants agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damage known or unknown, to themselves or their property, which might incur as a result of participating in any classes run by Alive Fitness or its officers or staff, or by attending any of the venues used for the classes run by Alive Fitness.
- Participants knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim they may have against Alive Fitness or its officers or staff for any loss, injury or damages that they or their property may sustain as a result of participation in Alive Fitness classes.
- Participants their heirs, or representatives forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Alive Fitness or its officers or staff for any injuries or accidents caused by their negligence or other acts to either themselves or their property.
- Participants agree to inform Alive Fitness or its officers or staff of any limitations they might have in participating in any of Alive Fitness classes now or in the future.
- Participants are voluntarily participating in Alive Fitness classes.
- Participants understand that no liability is accepted by Alive Fitness or its officers or staff for any loss of or damage to any articles, which they may bring with them to class.
- Equally, liability is not accepted for loss of or damage to motor vehicles or their contents, and these are left at the participant’s own risk.
- Participants have read the above waiver and release of liability and fully understand its contents.
Acceptance and Acknowledgement
- You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on a “Book Now” button and/or signing up for an account or booking/paying for/taking part in a Class from any of the Alive Fitness websites be it virtual or face-to-face, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submission constitutes your agreement and intent to be bound by these terms and all those laid down in Alive Fitness full terms and conditions herein. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed through the Alive Fitness websites and/or services offered by Alive Fitness. Further, you hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
All videos made by Alive Fitness and/or members remain private within this group and belong to Alive Fitness/Susan Booth – Copyright © 2023 Alive Fitness/Susan Booth All Rights Reserved – and must not be copied, downloaded, sold or redistributed by a third party, nor may any passwords issued to unlock videos be used or passed on to anyone other than to whom it has been granted.
Alive Fitness, 2 The Horseshoes, Hemington, Derby
Tel/Text: 07812 107684
Email: [email protected]
Director: Mrs Susan Booth